Working in SATS
“We Make People Healthier and Happier”.
When you work for SATS, your primary task is to inspire and motivate people by setting positive challenges, large and small. Our goal is to help make training a good habit, and thus to contribute to tackling one of the most pressing health issues of our time.
The job as a Personal Trainer Specialist
As a PT Specialist in SATS you are responsible for recruitment, training and coaching of all the Personal Trainers in SATS through effective management according to SATS guidelines. You will help to grow the PT business in all 30 SATS clubs and this way reach the growth targets set by the company. By ensuring high quality of SATS PT offering, and continuing development of our PTs, you assure that SATS offers the best and most competent PTs providing excellent member experiences in the Danish fitness industry.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Help grow the PT business to reach the growth targets set by the company
- PT management with club managers
- Identify best practice
- Support Business Development Manager with campaign budgets and tracking of performance
- Recruitment of new PTs
- You help our clubs to build strong PT teams, you screen and recruit together with the Club Manager, support and coach new Personal Trainers
- Contact to Danish schools and educations within PT
- Help secure professional onboarding of new PTs to SATS
- Help build the best PT teams at club – matching PTs with clubs
- Working with PT mentors and PT Master Trainers
- Retain the PT talents within SATS
- Build relations, motivate and development of PT
- Stimulate existing PTs to continue working within the company
- Internal communication to PT staff on Workplace, via Teams meetings and PT meetings
- Prepare PT presentation material and support marketing with PT related tasks and issues
You can fill the PT Specialist role if:
- You are passionate about training
- You are certified and experienced as a PT
- You are highly effective and structured with strong planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- You are excellent in building relationships and collaborating with others
- You are an inspirator, who can drive success through people
- You have strong operational skills with attentions to details
- You are solution oriented with the ability for creative problem solving
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and understand Danish
- You have a university degree (qualifying but not a requirement)
- You identify with our values: I put Members first, I am Accountable, I am Professional and I am Extraordinary
We prefer candidates with a driver’s license and access to a car, as your primary workplace is at club level in Greater Copenhagen, North Zealand, Roskilde, Frederikssund and Køge.
You report to the Business Development Manager.
We will start job interviews right away and a quick application is therefore recommended.
Estimated start date is April 1, 2021.
As a member of the SATS team, you are making an important contribution to society. You are involved in helping individuals to enjoy a healthier life, achieve goals or perhaps make a dream come true. This largely explains how we at SATS enjoy a more pleasant and meaningful working day than many others. In addition:
- The opportunity to work with an important and exciting product in constant development, which helps to make other people healthier and happier!
- A role in a team with committed and competent colleagues across the Nordic region with a strong focus on learning and development
- Free access to all our 250 fitness centers throughout the Nordic region and good discounts on the goods and services we offer.
- A salary model based on experience, as well as pension and health insurance.
Facts and Figures
SATS is the largest training chain in the Nordic with 250 fitness centers and approximately 650.000 members and 9.000 employees. We have ambitions for further growth both in the Nordic region and in the rest of Europe. We believe we have an exciting future ahead of us and we want you to join us on the journey.